Shanghai Dai Wai Mechanical Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. introduced DW-P High Speed Blow Film Printing Machine. The enhanced design combines 2 side laminating assembly in one station. Space occupier is small. An independent gear reducer for each color provided high precision transmission and precise printing. For high speed printing, we provide 2 heater drying blower. User friendly operation for laminating one side in front and one side reverse or else print 2 side in front. Impress rubber roller using pneumatic control. Manual speed control or automatic speed control by auto tension synchronized with the extruder blow film machine.
DW-P2-600 (As reference, any technical depend on your request)
1. Designed by one set 1 color and one set 2 color printing,
2. Occupying small space
3. Each color printing with installation of an independent reducer box, which provides high transmission accuracy and printing precision.
4. Each color will be dried by 2 heaters. It's accessible to print one color in bag's front and one color in back or two colors both in front.
5.Printing color: 2color( front 2 colors, front 1 color and reverse 1 color)
6.Rubber roller width: 650mm
7.Printing width: 150mm-600mm
8.Printing roller diameter:Φ318mm
9.Printing Speed: 50m/min
10.Drying type: Quickly drying by blower(double)
11.Tension control: Constant tension control by cylinder.
12.Driving Motor: 1.5kw
13.Inverter: Yaskawa inverter control
1.Improve the lithographic process, shortening the plate making time, the use of non-polluting inks, reducing energy consumption, lower costs.
2. The Gravure products with solid ink, rich layers of three-dimensional sense of
strong, good print quality.
3. Printed multi-color overprint method or indirect local inking method, various colors of ink needed, the distribution of the relevant part of the plate surface, printed multi-color printing principle is the same as the printed monochrome.
III. Main Parameters
Speed of printing
Power main motor
IV. Main Structure
By the main structure of the gravure press to the paper, to ink, printing, drying, and the five components of the delivery.
1. A feeding part, sheet fed gravure press continuous feeding stacks of paper leaflets, web gravure press roll continuous feeding.
2, The printing section of the plate cylinder and the impression cylinder arrangement with a vertical, horizontal, tilt three kinds of plate cylinder is arranged in the bottom. Generally speaking, each unit has a plate cylinder and an impression cylinder. In order to increase the printing pressure, and some equipped with two embossing rollers.
3. To ink device on the plate cylinder partially immersed in the ink tank directly to the ink and the ink will pass the plate cylinder immersed in the ink tank, the ink roller indirectly to ink, high-speed machines, and some also use spray Mexican way.
4. The drying part is the use of electricity or steam heating, hot air, and some infrared or far infrared light has enabled the drying.
5, The part of the collection of paper, single sheets of paper piled into a stack of paper, roll the tape cutting folding stacking or rewinding into paper rolls. Web multi-color gravure printing machine part of the structure of the unit and satellite-type two kinds. The former is set according to the required chromatic number of units, each unit each have a plate cylinder and a 2 impression cylinder, part of the collection of paper rewinding way. Satellite-type four-color gravure printing machine, printing part of a large impression cylinder and 4 of the plate cylinder. Combination of gravure and offset printing, or letterpress printing, die cutting, in order to adapt to the different requirements of the printed.
Lamination machine is generally used for the plastic film of ink printing of PE, PP, OPP, NY, but also printable composite flexible packaging, print layout no large blocks of color after rewinding cold test, the composite odor and fastness, or basic can.
Usually use for the plastic bags or PE film production factory.